Social Services

The Social Welfare Office gives support to children and young people as well as their families, and works with counselling including supportive measures for drug addicts and mentally disabled persons. The Social Welfare Office is also responsible for the administration of financial assistance. 

Contact us 

You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions. You should also turn to the Social Welfare Office

  • if you want to apply for financial assistance or treatment,
  • if you want to report that a child is being mistreated and needs protection,
  • if you need counselling and help concerning child custody and access as well as residency. 
Sidansvarig: Jörgen Thorsson
Sidan uppdaterad 2022-09-19